RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Membership Badges are required for entry into Savannah Comic Con and must be visible at all times. Membership Badges are non-replaceable, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
- Acceptance of a Membership Badge constitutes consent to the use of the wearer’s image or likeness in any recording, transmission, or reproduction for use by Savannah Comic Con.
- Failure to comply with the published rules of Savannah Comic Con, including disruptive or inappropriate behavior, will result in the revocation of Membership and ejection from Savannah Comic Con. Savannah Comic Con may revoke membership and eject anyone from the convention at anytime for any reason without a refund.
General Convention Rules:
- Follow requests and directions of Savannah Comic Con, Facility, and Convention Staff.
- Savannah Comic Con and the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center (SAVCC),are not responsible for personal items. Unattended and lost items will be turned over to proper authorities (Convention Center Management).
- Appropriate attire is required at all times, including shoes, pants/shorts/skirts, and shirts/tops.
- Each event room has limited space and seating. Seating is not guaranteed to any persons. Standing room is allowed only at the discretion of Savannah Comic Con Staff.
- Lining up is permitted no earlier than one half hour prior for general events, and 30 minutes prior to autograph sessions.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol is only permitted in designated locations.
- Anyone under legal age found drinking or intoxicated will be reported.
- Smoking is only permitted within designated locations outside the buildings.
- Theft, assault, drug use, and other illegal activities will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Discrimination and/or harassment of any form will not be tolerated.
- Do not hinder or obstruct the flow of foot traffic within the convention area.
- Individuals may be asked to remove large or unwieldy bags, props, or other accessories from the convention areas.
- Question or concerns should be brought to Savannah Comic Con staff at either the Info Desk, or Registration Customer Service.
Cosplay Prop Policy:
We want a SAFE environment for ALL attendees so don’t bring anything that could hurt someone.
- Alcohol and illegal substances.
- Wheeled items (excluding mobility assistance devices), including but not limited to:
- Revealing and/or offensive attire. As a general rule, if you can’t wear it at the beach, don’t wear it here.